There are many problems that you might have in your water cooler. The problems can be temperature problems, strange tasting water and blocked spouts. Depending on a problem, you will be able to fix the device. But, the most important thing is to maintain the device so that you will not need to repair the device in the future.
When you are about to fix your water cooler, there are some tips that you can follow. By following the tips, you will be able to have good performance of this device. This will give you water that you want.
1. You should check the Freon levels of your water cooler. This is done if it cannot give you cold water that you want. When you find that there is problem with the Freon, you should ask professional to refill it. You should ask the professional for this problem since this job is only done by those who have the certification that are legally allowed to handle the Freon things.
2. You should check the water cooler’s coils. This is done when you have problems when you want to get cold or hot water from this device. To do this, you should disconnect the device from the electrical outlet firstly before cleaning or checking the coils.
3. You should reset your water cooler if the device makes the water freeze or the water is not cold enough. To do this, there are some things that you should do. Firstly, you should take some cups of hot and cold water from it. Secondly, you should turn off the cooler. Thirdly, you should unplug it for 24 hours. Then, you should turn it on. But, you have to make sure that you have turned the switches as well. Finally, you should wait it for 5 hours before using the cooler to dispense the water. You should see whether it works or not.
4. You should clean the water cooler and the dispenser is you find that the water cannot come out properly or it tastes strange. You will find that sometimes mildew and mold grow in many places inside the cooler that block the water or create strange taste. For the best, you should clean and sanitize this device once in 6 months.
5. You should buy the parts that might have been malfunctioned. You will find that this is the safest and the most sanitary way if the previous things cannot solve the problems in your cooler.
Cities we service: Brooklyn NY
Communities we service:
Adelphi, Bath Beach, Bay Ridge, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bensonhurst, Bergen Beach, Borough Park, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn Heights, Brownsville, Bushwick, Canarsie, Coney Island, Dyker Heights, East Flatbush, East New York, Eastern Parkway, Flatbush, Flatlands, Fort Greene, Fort Hamilton, Gerritsen, Gravesend, Greenpoint, Kensington, Manhattan Beach, New Utrecht, Park Slope, Parkville, Red Hook, Seagate, South Brooklyn, Williamsburg